Barista Training for Newcomer Youth with Starbucks Canada
If you are between the ages of 16-29, this 4-day course will prepare you to interview for a barista position at Starbucks Canada or other customer service roles.
This course includes:
- Customer Service Excellence certification
- Food & Beverages Services Assessment through ALiGN
- In-class and one-on-one language coaching
- Training on how to market yourself for customer service roles
- An interview with a Starbucks Hiring Manager or connections to other employers
- Coaching after you are hired
ACCES Employment is offering this program in partnership with Starbucks Canada.
2020 Info sessions:
Brampton: Jan 22 (10:00am - 12:00 pm) , 29 (2:00 - 4:00 pm)
Toronto: Feb 12, 19, 26 (2-4pm)
Mississauga: Jan. 21, 28 (2-4pm) and March 4, 11, 25 (2-4pm)
2020 Program dates:
Brampton: Feb 3-7
Toronto: March 16-20
Attend one of our information sessions to learn more!
Learn More: To learn more or ask questions about how to join this program, please click here to email the Program Manager or call 416.921.1800 ext. 2254.