Barista Training for Newcomer Youth with Starbucks Canada
If you are between the ages of 16-29, this 4-day course will prepare you to interview for a barista position at Starbucks Canada or other customer service roles.
This course includes:
- Customer Service Excellence certification
- Food & Beverages Services Assessment through ALiGN
- In-class and one-on-one language coaching
- Training on how to market yourself for customer service roles
- An interview with a Starbucks Hiring Manager or connections to other employers
- Coaching after you are hired
ACCES Employment is offering this program in partnership with Starbucks Canada.
April 3, 10, 17, 24 (2-4pm)
May 1 (2-4pm)
August 7, 14, 21, 28 (2pm-4pm)
September 4, 11, 18 (2-4pm)
June 5, 19 (2-4pm)
July 3, 17 (10am-12pm)
October 2, 16, 30 (2-4pm)
November 6, 13 (2-4pm)
June 12, 26 (2-4pm)
July 24 (10am-12pm)
October 9, 23 (2-4pm)
July 8-12, Mississauga
July 15-19, Markham
September 23-27, Brampton
November 18-22, Toronto
Attend one of our information sessions to learn more!
Learn More: To learn more or ask questions about how to join this program, please click here to email Dalia Elenin or call 416.921.1800 ext. 2254.