Electrical Engineering Connections
The Electrical Engineering Connections is an Ontario-wide bridge to work program designed to support internationally-trained electrical engineering professionals with their integration into the Canadian labour market. This interactive online program will help you gain knowledge of the Canadian and Ontario electrical codes and standards, labour market prospects, job search strategies and professional licensing in Ontario. There is an opportunity to receive job search support in-person if you are located near the program office.
- One-to-one support from an employment consultant who is knowledgeable about the sector
- Connections to employers who are hiring in your sector
- Access to mentors who are professionals in your field
- Invitations to attend recruitment and networking events
- Academic training from a recognized educational institute
- Business communication and workplace culture training in a Canadian context
- Orientation to your sector in Canada
- Job search support and preparation
- Coaching and support after you’re hired
Submit to Learn More
- The fee for this program is $500 + HST. This offsets a portion of the Humber College academic component. The program may be eligible for full reimbursement through the Ontario Bridging Participant Assistance Program.
- Instructions/reference materials are included at no cost.
- All other costs related to the program and employment services are generously funded by the Government of Ontario and the Government of Canada.