Canada-Ontario Job Grant
ACCES Employment can help you with funding for your organization’s training needs through the Canada-Ontario Job Grant. The grant provides financial support to employers who plan to train current staff and/or new hires.
Canada-Ontario Job Grant provides an opportunity for employers to invest in their workforce with help from the government.
The grant is available to small, medium and large businesses that plan to deliver training to existing and new employees, and will:
- Provide up to $15 000 in government support per person for training costs
- Require employers to contribute one-sixth of the total cost if they have less than 100 employees or one- half of the totals cost if they have more than 100 employees
- Require training to be delivered by an eligible, third-party trainer
The team at ACCES Employment will:
- Provide a personal consultation to employers about the COJG grant
- Discuss and refine training needs to secure the grant
- Support employers through the entire qualification and application process
Source: Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities