ACCES Employment’s 2016 Walk of Fame Winners!
This year, in celebration of our 30th year of service, our 2016 Walk of Fame Awards will recognize 7 amazing individuals who have been long-standing partners of ACCES and are champions for the work that we do.
ACCES has reached many milestones and achievements that reflect who we are today - a leading organization in our sector that provides highly successful programs and services to jobseekers and employers. All of our award winners have contributed in a significant way to the organization over the years. Winners have influenced our services and programs, contributed to the growth and innovation of ACCES as an organization, and have provided invaluable collaboration and partnership that has resulted in tremendous success for our jobseekers.
Congratulations to each of our winners and thank you for your continued commitment to ACCES!
Our 2016 Walk of Fame Award Winners:
- Ellen Austin, HR Business Partner, Business Development Bank of Canada
- Elizabeth Fletcher, Senior Manager, Citizens Services, Accenture Canada
- Mike French, SVP and CFO, Canadian Retail, TD Bank Group
- Susan Hawkins, Manager, RBC Recruitment, Greater Toronto Region, National Office, Personal & Commercial Banking and Operation, RBC Royal Bank
- Selina Louzado, Human Resources Director, Novotel Mississauga, Vrancor Hospitality
- Al Roissl, CFP, Managing Director, Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network
- Anand Vyas, General Manager, Oscardo Inc.
All winners will be acknowledged at our 30th Year Celebration and AGM on Sept. 22, 2016.