Sales & Service en Français
Sales & Service en Français is an online bridging program which helps internationally-trained bilingual (English/French) Sales and Service professionals to secure commensurate employment in their field. It provides bilingual newcomers with occupation-specific language, workplace culture and communication skills, technical skills training in North American Sales practices, employment supports and employment placement. The program’s academic component is offered in partnership with College Boreal and features highly targeted classes that will help you develop a competitive edge in your job search.The program will also help you connect with employers who are committed and dedicated to hiring bilingual internationally trained professionals.
- One-to-one support from a bilingual employment consultant who is knowledgeable about the sector
- Referrals to job openings and connections to employers
- Virtual access to mentors who are professionals in your field
- Virtual recruitment and networking events
- Online academic training from a recognized educational institute
- Online business and workplace communication training in a Canadian context
- Orientation to your sector in Canada
- Job search support and preparation
- Continued coaching and support after you’re hired
- Program is designed for all internationally-trained professionals who are newcomers to Canada, ensuring equal treatment of Canadian citizens, permanent residents, convention refugees, refugees and refugee claimants who are eligible to work in Ontario
- Project participants will be required to be bilingual and have completed post-secondary education (or equivalent) outside of Canada.
- Participants must have a minimum of 2 years Sales and Service experience, or related work experience that features a transferable skill-set obtained outside of Canada
- Participants are also required to demonstrate a strong commitment to building a Canadian career in the Sales and Service industry
- A minimum of CLB 8 in French and CLB 7 in English is required for admission into the program.
- Internationally-trained professionals who have completed post-secondary education in Canada, temporary foreign workers, individuals without post-secondary credentials, international students and provincial nominees are not eligible for services funded by the Ontario Bridge Training Program
- The fee for this program is $500 + HST. This fee offsets the training or academic portion of the program and may be eligible for full reimbursement through the Ontario Bridging Participant Assistance Program.
- Access to all online materials are included to participants at no additional cost.
- All other costs related to the program and employment services are generously funded by the Government of Ontario and the Government of Canada. The fee represents a small proportion (approximately 10 per cent) of the overall cost of the program.
To learn more about Sales & Service en Français, please click here to email Noelle Le Conte-Good or call us at 416.921.1800.