Women in Technology
This program helps newcomer women to start a career in IT by building essential technology skills in areas like programming, coding and cybersecurity. In addition to industry-specific technical training, the Women in Technology program will also provide you with an understanding of Canadian workplace culture, connections to employers, job search coaching and mentorship.
- Foundations of Java Programming (delivered by Seneca College) One-on-one support from an employment consultant
- Job search and job development support, including resume and interview preparation
- Referrals to job openings and connections to employers
- Access to LinkedIn Learning Courses to help you build additional skills in technology
- Access to mentors and mentoring events
- Business and workplace communication training in a Canadian context
- Job retention support
- There are no fees associated with this program
- All books and materials are included or available on loan to participants at no additional cost
To learn more about Women in Technology, please click here to email Fahimeh Ehsani or call us at 905.840.2660.
Women in Technology is funded through the 2018 TD Ready Challenge presented by TD Bank Group.