Customer Experience Language Training with IKEA Canada
The Customer Experience Language Training with IKEA Canada provides participants with the opportunity to enhance and refine their English language and workplace communication skills. Through four, 60-minute sessions, participants will gain practical insights and communication tactics most relevant to IKEA Canada. The sessions are led by a qualified ESL instructor who will help participants engage in small talk, work effectively in teams, increase confidence in speaking in English and gain an understanding of the importance of communicating on the job.
- Four sessions, 60-minutes each
- Must be able to attend all four sessions
- Practice and enhance your English conversation skills
- Language training incorporates communication tactics and cultural components most relevant to IKEA Canada. Training scenarios are customer service focused to help you succeed in the sector
- Benefit from the guidance of a qualified English-as-Second-Language (ESL) instructor who helps you improve your pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary
- Enhance your English conversation skills through informal discussion, interaction with others and trainer-directed activities
- Individuals who have lived-refugee experience
Tuesday Janury 19, 2021 11:45am - 1:00pm
Tuesday January 26, 2021 11:45am - 1:00pm
Tuesday February 2, 2021 11:45am - 1:00pm
Tuesday February 9, 2021 1:45pm - 3:00pm
Tuesday February 16, 2021 1:45pm - 3:00pm
Monday February 22, 2021 1:45pm - 3:00pm
Tuesday March 2, 2021 1:45pm - 3:00pm
To regsiter, please contact the program team.
IKEA Canada Customer Experience Training Program is sponsored by IKEA Canada.