Customer Service for Newcomer Youth
If you are between the ages of 16-29, this 5-day course will prepare you to interview for customer service roles.
This course includes:
- SmartServe certification
- Customer Service Excellence certification
- Food & Beverages Services Assessment through ALiGN
- In-class and one-on-one language coaching
- Interviews and connections with hiring managers
- Training on how to market yourself for customer service roles
- Coaching after you are hired
- Program participants without access to a computer may be eligible for a loaner laptop or tablet for the duration of the training session
2020 Program dates:
Attend one of our information sessions to learn more!
Information Session Dates:
September 2 2:00 - 4:00 pm ET
September 9 2:00 - 4:00 pm ET
September 16 2:00 - 4:00 pm ET
September 23 2:00 - 4:00 pm ET
September 30 2:00 - 4:00 pm ET
Learn More: To learn more or ask questions about how to join this program, please click here to email the Program Team or call 416.921.1800 ext. 2254.