Youth Job Connection
Are you between the ages of 15-29 and looking to gain valuable work experience? Kick-start your career with the support of ACCES Employment and the Youth Job Connection program! This program will support you with:
- Improving your resume and practicing your interview skills
- Participating in networking opportunities with employers that are hiring
- Using social media to give you a job search advantage
- Learning how to profile your experience and education
- Finding a paid job or placement through ACCES’s network of employers
Financial supports are available as you are completing the training for this program.
To learn more or ask questions about how to join this program, please click here to email the Program Team or call 416-921-1800 for more information.