RBC Webinar Event Series
ACCES Employment presents the RBC monthly Webinar Event Series to help with your career development and job search! Register now to save your spot for an upcoming webinar or watch one of our previous RBC webinars.
For more information about RBC, visit the Newcomers to Canada site rbc.com/acces for more advice for newcomers or to learn about our Programs or by calling 1-866-811-0596.
The Road from Permanent Residence to Canadian Citizenship (In partnership with RBC)
Stephen W. Green LL.B. Certified Specialist in Citizenship and Immigration Law - Senior Partner at Green and Spiegel LLP
Date: Thursday, May 23rd
Time: 11:00am to 12:00pm EDT
Join us for this webinar to learn about permanent resident status in Canada and sponsorship of family members. This webinar will discuss the following topics:
- What it means to be a Permanent Resident in Canada and how PR status is maintained
- Can PR status be lost and Visa refusals
- How to sponsor family members and when can you sponsor your spouse
- How does the new January 2019 program for Parent Sponsorship work
- What does the road to citizenship look like
Note: “All views expressed and information provided during this webinar are those of Green and Spiegel LLP and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of ACCES Employment, our employees, Board of Directors or affiliates. For immigration related inquires please contact Green and Spiegel LLP directly.”
Click here to register.