Frequently Asked 



Do you have

In addition to the frequently asked questions below, you are welcome to call any of our ACCES Employment locations for more information. The questions below are meant as a general guide to our services and programs.

How do I get started?

You can visit the ACCES Employment location nearest to you and meet with an Employment Consultant. The Employment Consultant will provide an assessment of your job search needs and advise on which services, programs and workshops are available to you.

As a not-for-profit charitable organization, we offer employment programs and services that are free of charge. Some sector-specific programs have a fee that is eligible for financial reimbursement through an Ontario government bursary.

You do not have to be a Canadian citizen, but you have to be eligible to work in Canada.

ACCES Employment receives funding from all levels of government, corporate sponsors and donors, the United Way Toronto and York Region and other sources.

We will assist you by connecting you to the resources for foreign credentials and license recognition. ACCES can refer you to a credential assessment organization:

Skip to content