Canada-Ontario Job Grant
ACCES Employment can help you with funding for your organization’s training needs through the Canada-Ontario Job Grant. The grant provides financial support to employers who plan to train current staff and/or new hires.
Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG) provides opportunities for employers, individually or in groups, to invest in their workforce, with help from the government. The Canada-Ontario Job Grant provides direct financial support to individual employers or employer consortia who wish to purchase training for their employees.
If you’re an employer with a particular skills demand, the Canada-Ontario Job Grant might be right for you. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
The grant is available to small, medium and large businesses that plan to deliver training to existing and new employees:
- Provides up to $15 000 in government support per person for training costs
- Requires employers to contribute one-sixth of the total cost if they have less than 100 employees or one-half of the total cost if they have more than 100 employees
- Requires training to be delivered by an eligible, third-party trainer
How ACCES Can Help With the Grant Application:
- Provide a personal consultation to employers about the COJG grant
- Discuss and refine training needs to secure the grant
- Support employers through the entire qualification and application process
For more information about the Canada Ontario Job Grant & how your company can benefit, please call one of our offices and ask to speak with our COJG Employment Consultant.
Source: Ontario Ministry of Colleges and Universities