Find a mentor to help you reconnect with your career in Canada.
If you are an immigrant with a professional background, TRIEC Mentoring Partnership* can help you reconnect with your career with the support of a mentor who works in your field, in Canada. By talking to a mentor who shares your professional background and knows how the local labour market works, you can get a head start on your journey to success in Canada. In fact, 75% of participants find a job in their professional field within one year of completing the program.
You should sign up for the program if you:
- Have 2+ years of international experience in your professional field
- Have lived in Canada for less than five years
- Are unemployed or underemployed and looking to reconnect with your career
A mentor can help you:
- Understand Canadian industry trends
- Develop more effective job search strategies
- Build your professional network
- Find ways of leveraging your experience and skills
Interested? Contact the Program Manager by email or call 905.454.2316 to learn how to sign-up.
*ACCES Employment is a partner in TRIEC Mentoring Partnership - a program of the Toronto Region Immigrant Employment Council delivered by 12 community partners across the GTA, including ACCES Employment.