Bridging and Sector-Specific Programs
ACCES Employment offers a number of sector-specific programs that support internationally-trained professionals to find work in their field that reflects their past experience. To get started, visit any of our locations to meet with an Employment Consultant that will help you get started. No appointment is required.
Each program provides you with customized sector specific training designed to orient you to your sector in Canada. We have connections to employers hiring in your sector and actively involve them in developing, delivering and recruiting from our program.
Note: If you are in the pre-arrival stage and still in your home country, we can help you to prepare for the Canadian job market through virtual employment services. Please click here to learn more about our online pre-arrival program, Canadian Employment Connections.
- Business Connections en Français
- Cybersecurity Connections
- Electrical Engineering Connections
- Engineering Connections
- Financial Services Connections
- Healthcare Connections
- Human Resources Connections
- IKEA Canada Customer Experience
- Information Technology Connections
- Leadership Connections
- Sales and Marketing Connections
- Supply Chain Connections
- Trades Connections