ACCES Employment’s Connector Program is highly effective in connecting newcomers to Canada with professionals in their communities. This program will help you to build your professional network, connect with career opportunities and find success in your chosen field.
Connectees are supported with:
- Networking and developing professional connections
- Information sharing on your industry and occupation
- Understanding Canadian workplace culture
- At least one year of post-secondary education outside of Canada
- Strong English language skills (min. CLB6)
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Motivated and committed to building your professional network to find employment
Contact Mazeena to assess eligibility and sign up (based on Connector availability).
Interested in the program please contact the Program Manager: click here to email or call 905.454.2316
*ACCES Employment is a proud member of the National Connector Program